Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (LNMU) is one of the oldest and biggest medical educational institutions in Ukraine. It is one of the leading medical universities of the IV level of accreditation. LNMU begins from the Medical Faculty of Lviv University, which was opened on November 16, 1784, according to the privilege of the Austrian emperor Josef II. In 2009 University celebrated its 225 anniversary.
LNMU provides admission for foreign citizens to the undergraduate education at Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry and Faculty of Pharmacy, also provides admission for Preparatory Course and Postgraduate Training. According to the License of Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine АГ №582786 from 07.02.2012 the amount of foreign citizens for Undergraduate Education – 250 persons, for Preparatory Course – 100 persons, for Postgraduate training – 150 persons.
At 78 University departments, at the Institute of Clinical Pathology, in the Central Research Laboratory (CRL) and Laboratory of industrial toxicology are working 1211 scientists: 134 Doctor of Sciences and more than 620 PhD degree holders, including 113 full professors, 369 associate professors, 50 senior tutors, 662 assistant professors, 17 researchers. Among them there are 23 Members, 7 Corresponding Members of Academy of Sciences, 12 Honored Workers of Science and Technology, 7 Honored Workers of Education, 19 Honored Doctors, 1 Honored Worker of Physical Culture and Sport, 8 Laureates of the State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology.Visit Website
Courses & Eligibility
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2(sr. secondary education) with minimum 50% marks with PCB(physics, chemistry, and biology) from any recognized board.
- Admission will be done on the basis of NEET Marks (2020 Cutoff) - 147 marks for general category, 113 for reserved category.
List of documents required for admission in the university: -
- Library: - The institute has a library with more than 530,000 volumes of textbooks, manuals, and other relevant books.
- Computer lab
- 1 USD =INR 75 (approx for calculation) Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated.
- One time Charge Include Medical checkup, Medical insurance, and visa Extension and other miscellaneous charges.
- Food expenses $100-250 per month and excluded from tuition fees.
- Rector of Lviv National Medical University
Prof., Dr. Borys S. Zimenkovsky
- Associate Professor
Eugene S.Varyvoda (MD, PhD)
Our Fee of Processing
MEDICOEASE PROCESSING CHARGES INCLUDES:-
- VISA FEE.
- VISA CENTER FEES.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- COST OF TRANSLATION & LEGALISATION OF DOCUMENTS FROM HRD AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
- COST OF APOSTILE OF DOCUMENTS.
- TRANSPORTATION COST FOR DOCUMANTATION.
- PROCESSING FEE.
- SERVICE CHARGES.
- ONE WAY FLIGHT TICKET.
PROCESSING CHARGE CAN BE PAID IN 3 INSTALLMENTS :-
INSTALLMENT 1:- 30,000 INR AT THE TIME OF DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION.
INSTALLMENT 2:- 60,000 INR AFTER GETTING ADMISSION CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM UNIVERSITY
INSTALLMENT 3:- 35,000 INR AFTER GETTING INVITATION (FOR VISA)
University in the Member of International and European Associations of Universities, and also is the member of almost 70 another international organizations, academies, federations. University is included into Directory of World Health Organization (WHO) and into Directory of Universities of Central European countries. In terms of University activities LNMU has the leading positions in ratings of higher educational institutions and higher medical educational institutions of Ukraine (Scopus 2010 – the 2nd place among medical universities and academies of Ukraine).