Kazan State Medical University is a multi-functional and multi-level state institution for medical education. With 200 years of experience in medical training, KSMU is justifiably an international University. Around 700 students from more than 57 countries around the world study here and half of them study in English. Moreover, we have a large group of students from neighboring and remote regions of Russia. We are proud that Kazan medical school is attractive for young people from different parts of the world. That is why our priority is support and care for international students.
- More than 5500 medical students, clinical residents and interns
- 9 faculties
- 65 departments
- Staff of more than 1500
Courses & Eligibility
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2(sr. secondary education) with minimum 50% marks with PCB from any recognized board.
- As per the new rules announced by MCI, NEET qualifying is a must to study MBBS abroad.
|First year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Fifth Year||Sixth Year|
|First Year Fee||5400||405000||5400||405000||5400||405000||5400||405000||5400||405000||5400||405000|
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO MAKE PASSPORT
1) ADHAR CARD
2) VOTER ID
3) BANK PASSBOOK
4) PAN CARD
NOTE:- ANY 3 DOCUMENTS FROM ABOVE
5) 10TH CLASS MARKSHEET
NOTE:- Original copy should be submitted of all documents mentioned above.
International students may live in the students’ dorm or have an apartment or a room arranged for them by the University.
Kazan State Medical University has 6 hostels for students. Students are offered different kinds of rooms, differing in size. 2 or 3 students can share the room. The rooms are comfortable, fully-furnished, and well-heated. Hostels provide with Internet access, TV set and telephone. Bathroom and kitchen for students are allotted on the sharing basis. Also, there are special areas for students to socialize and meet new friends. Hostels also have 24-hours guards for students’ safety and are very closely situated to the university.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO ANY FOREIGN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
A: According to Graduate Medical Education 1997 of Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for Indian student for admission to any Foreign Medical Institutions is as follows:
1. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December in the year of admission.
2. He/she must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of PCB- 50% AVG.
3. The candidate must qualify NEET examination.
NORMAL- 1500 INR APPLICATION FEE + 500 INR AGENT COMISSION (TAKES AROUND 1-1.25 MONTH)
URGENT- 3500 INR APPLICATION FEE + 500 INR AGENT COMISSION (TAKES 1 WEEK)
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY IN UNIVERSITY
1) ORIGINAL 12TH MARKSHEET
2) 2 PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS
3) PASSPORT (SCAN COPY )
4) NEET SCORE CARD (SCAN COPY)
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR VISA
1) ORIGINAL PASSPORT
2) 2 PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS (3.5x4.5cm) with white background
3) Invitation (provided by university)
4) HIV report with included student’s name and passport number with signature + stamp from diagnostic center
5) 12th mark sheet + certificate original with apostil on it
6) Fill visa application form
*Student must carry 12 PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS (3.5x4.5cm) with white background
To the university along with him.
WHO, Ministry of Healthcare, Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, and other leading councils.