Uzhhorod National University was established in 1945 . Out of leading universities in Ukraine , Uzhhorod National University is the one. In the field of medical education across the globe, it has a rich history of more than six decades.
The University is known for its quality education and practical exposure towards the latest developments in the field of medical science. Thus, the university is a dream destination for medical aspirants in Ukraine and abroad.
The Uzhhorod National University has the approval of MCI/NMC that allows students to work in India after completing their degree. There are plenty of reasons to choose this university and a budget-friendly fee is one of them. The UNU Ukraine offers courses from not only biology and medicine but also, other popular streams like engineering, Mathematical, Information technology and etc.Visit Website
Gallery / Photos
Courses & Eligibility
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2(sr. secondary education) with minimum 50% marks with PCB(physics, chemistry, and biology) from any recognized board.
- Admission will be done on the basis of NEET Marks (2020 Cutoff) - 147 marks for general category, 113 for reserved category.
- NEET Exam Mandatory for Medical aspirants of India.
|First year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Fifth Year||Sixth Year|
|Tuition Fee||3850||288750||3850||288750INR||3850||288750INR||3850||288750 INR||3850||288750INR||3850||288750INR|
List of documents required for admission in the university: -
➢ 10th Original Marksheet
➢ 12th Original Marksheet
➢ NEET Certificate
➢ Original Passport with proper scan copy of front and back to being shared over email.
➢ Birth Certificate or Affidavit
• The required digital photograph above the shoulder in a white background. It should show a close up of your face and the top of your shoulders so that your face takes up between 70% - 80% of the face. ( Kindly share clear scan copy over email ID provided by your counselor)
• Required 6 passport size photographs should be 35mm x 45mm in Width and Height over matt paper with a white background.